TICKETS – Producers and Service Providers
TERMS OF PARTICIPATION:
1. The cost of participation of one person in the 12. Congress of the FMCG Market 2019 is:
- When buying 1 ticket – 3990 PLN + 23% VAT
- When buying 2-4 tickets – 3890 PLN + 23% VAT
- When buying 5 tickets or more – 3790 PLN + 23% VAT
2. The price include a two-day participation in the Congress (main session + 1 thematic session each day of the conference), training materials, access to the fairs section, whole-day catering (2 days).
3. Sending to Wydawnictwo Gospodarcze by electronic mail of the completed and signed application form and receipt from Wydawnictwo Gospodarcze of confirmation of participation in the Congress shall constitute a conclusion of a binding agreement by and between the Applicant and Wydawnictwo Gospodarcze and shall be tantamount to granting consent by the Applicant for any obligations resulting from the agreement. The invoice is normally issued and sent by electronic mail after receiving the application form.
4. The Organiser reserves the right not to accept the application without stating the reason.
5. The person signing the application form on behalf of the Applicant represents that s/he holds a relevant power of attorney to act on behalf and for the Applicant, in particular to conclude the agreement with Wydawnictwo Gospodarcze.
6. Please pay the fee within 7 days from sending the application, but no later than 24.05.2019.
7. The payment shall be made to the account:
ul. Wołoska 7, 02-675 Warszawa
28 1240 1037 1111 0010 5236 9572
As the title of transfer please state „12. Kongres Rynku FMCG” and the invoice number.
8. In the event of resignation from the participation until 31.03.2019, the applicant undertakes to pay the fee of 20% of the value of participation in the Congress.
9. In the event of resignation from the participation after 31.03.2019, 100% of the participation fee shall be charged.
10. Resignation from the participation shall be sent by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by registered mail to the Organiser’s address. The date of delivery of information to the address of the Organiser shall be deemed the date of resignation.
11. Absence at the Congress without prior notification to the Organiser shall result in charging full participation fee.
12. A failure to make a payment shall not mean a resignation from participation.
13. Participation of another employee of the company in place of the person declared in the form is possible exclusively after the agreement with the Organiser.
14. The Organiser reserves the right to make changes in the agenda, change the venue and to cancel the Event.
Wydawnictwo Gospodarcze Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02‑675, ul. Wołoska 7, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000079655, Tax ID number NIP: 525‑22‑27‑438, amount of share capital: PLN 591 000.
These materials are the property of Wydawnictwo Gospodarcze and are protected by copyright. Any modification, copying, dissemination, reproduction, providing to third parties without a prior written consent of Wydawnictwo Gospodarcze Sp. z o.o. is prohibited.